Time & Location
About the Event
We will camp, worship, pray, fish, eat, play, hike, read the word, and more! YES, bring your children! (Address to be announced at the time of reservation to those who commit to attend.)
Cost per family, per night covers your campsite, water for your family for the week, and plenty of s'mores and banana/apple boat fixings for the campfire!
We will kickoff the event after setting up our sukkahs, with a cookout (bring a dish to share for this first night!), bonfire, worship and sharing of testimonies. (Whomever would like to share!)
You will need to bring your own tent/sukkah, and provide most meals for your family. We will have some potluck dinners, (so bring enough of a few things to share!) or there are two restaurants in the community.
I'm sure more questions will arise and I will try to answer them as we go! This is our first time hosting a Sukkot gathering so we are relying on Holy Spirit to lead us.
There are many large Sukkot events out there with lots of people and scheduled activities, this is not that. This will be an intimate gathering of friends seeking Yeshua and learning together. If that is your style, then this is the Sukkot for you!
Can't wait to gather to seek the face of Yeshua with you and your family!
- Mon,Tue,Wed, OR Thur TENT Site$23+$0.58 Service fee$23+$0.58 Service fee0$0
- Fri, Sat, Sun TENT Site$32+$0.80 Service fee$32+$0.80 Service fee0$0
- Mon through Thurs RV site$32+$0.80 Service fee$32+$0.80 Service fee0$0
- Fri, Sat, Sun RV Site$37+$0.93 Service fee$37+$0.93 Service fee0$0
- Extra Family 1-3 Days$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Extra Family 4-7 Days$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0